TRASENSE SH06 IP67 Smart Watch Bluetooth Wristband - Purple
Note: For multiple item orders, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time. Dispatched in: Item ships within 3 business days.
- Buyer Protection
- 30 Day Returns
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Domestic Returns for USA Customers
- Learn More>>
- Color: BLACK, PURPLE
- Category: Watches > Wrist Bracelets
Extreme thin body design, full of aesthetics. The body is small, but has well-developed mind, TRASENSE SH06 uses his thin body to tell you many important information: Only one breath light, but can tell you 4 kinds of different functions with different colors.
• Metal wiredrawing watch surface: Watch surface adopts 6063 aviation aluminum material, hardness and corrosion resistance.
• 4 kinds of breath lights: Yellow, green, blue and cyan 4 kinds of breath lights to remind you of different functions.
• IP67 waterproof: No need to take off it when you are taking cold shower and swimming.
• 30 days standby time: Ultra-long standby time, do not need to worry about charging problem.
• Call reminder: Your smart phone's assistant, when calls come, wristband will tell you with vibration.
• Pedometer: Record movement data every day, calculate walking distance and energy consumption.
• Sleep tracking: You can know deep sleep and shallow sleep time, help you improve sleep quality.
Search TRASENSE LYTICS in Google Play and App Store to download and install it.
||Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double G points.Write a review
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||37.29||37.29||37.29||Please submit your inquiry below|