E02 Smart Bluetooth 4.0 Watch Bracelet Call Reminder Sleep Management Anti-lost Camera Control Pedometer - Blue
Note: For multiple item orders, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time. Dispatched in: Item ships within 3 business days.
- Buyer Protection
- 30 Day Returns
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Domestic Returns for USA Customers
- Learn More>>
- Color: BLACK, BLUE, ORANGE
- Category: Watches > Wrist Bracelets
• With USB plug: E02 smart wristband is integrated with USB plug, connect computer and power bank directly, plug and play. (USB plug just for charging)
• Call / SMS reminder: It will avoid missing any important calls and messages.
• Anti-lost function: When the smart wristband and mobile phone are separated for a certain distance, E02 will vibrate to remind.
• Sedentary reminder: E02 will vibrate to remind you to get a stretch after you sitting for a long time.
• Sport tracking: Be able to track the steps, the movement distance and calories consumption. And check the completed situation of your target on the smart phone.
• Sleep monitor: Monitor your sleep quality, help you develop good sleeping habits.
• IP57 waterproof: You can wear it to wash hands and face.
App download: You can scan the QR code to download app Body Sensor
Android users (Google play) - , iOS users -
Note: 1. iOS phones do not support Message function. 2. The function of Call Reminder, for Android phones, will display the call numbers; For iOS phones, will display "INCOMING CALL".
||Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double G points.Write a review
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||16.40||16.40||16.40||Please submit your inquiry below|