Valia 6606 Female Quartz Watch Leather Band Diamond Wristwatch - Black
- Buyer Protection
- 30 Day Returns
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Domestic Returns for USA Customers
- Learn More>>
- Color: BLACK, GOLDEN, WHITE
- Category: Watches > Women's Watches
• Valia 6606 quartz watch designed for women
• Round watch dial with diamond, makes the watch more fashion and cool
• A mini window to show date, you can know daily date without calendar
• Three small decorative sub-dials, make the watch more unique
• Water resistant design makes it more convenient for daily use
• Come with leather strap, comfortable to wear and durable to use
• Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off
• Easy to fit your clothes
The single crown controls date and time:
1. Pull out the crown to the first gear, turn the crown clockwise to adjust the date;
2. Pull out the crown to the second gear, turn the crown to set the time.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double G points.Write a review
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||8.44||8.44||8.44||Please submit your inquiry below|