Lasika 9002 Dual Movt Sports Military LED Watch Alarm Date Day Stopwatch Water Resistance - Green
Note: For multiple item orders, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time. Dispatched in: Item ships within 3 business days.
25/06/2017 11:00:00 AM
16.76 (63% off)
- Buyer Protection
- 30 Day Returns
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Domestic Returns for USA Customers
- Learn More>>
- Color: BLUE, GREEN
- Category: Watches > Sports Watches
- LED personalized sports watch designed for both men and women.
- Double movt: Analog and digital double display.
- Equipped with time, day, date, alarm, stopwatch and back-light function.
- Rubber band is smooth to wear and sturdy in structure.
- PC watch case is sturdy in structure.
- 3ATM water resistant is convenient for your daily life, when you wash hands, wash face, needn't to take off the watch.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double G points.Write a review
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION