TenFifteen HR07 Smart Watch with Heart Rate Monitor Pedometer Sedentary Reminder Function - Black
Note: For multiple item orders, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time. Dispatched in: Item ships within 3 business days.
- Buyer Protection
- 30 Day Returns
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Domestic Returns for USA Customers
- Learn More>>
- Color: BLACK, GOLDEN, SILVER
- Category: Watches > Smart Watches
Adopt Nordic nRF51822 and Bluetooth 4.1 technology that it can quickly and efficiently meet the needs of your life
• Heart rate monitoring
Measure the value of your heart rate, support dynamic and static heart rate monitoring, let you know about your heart rate during sports
• Pedometer / Sleep monitoring / pedometer
Your private management expert, monitor the daily movement, take care of your health, monitor your sleep, remind you to have a rest and track your sports
• Distance measurement
Measure your daily walking distance precisely
• Calorie consumption management
Calculate the consumption of calorie, record the daily burned calorie
• Raise up your hand to light up the screen
When you want to get the time, only need to raise up your hand and then the screen will automatically light up
• Call reminder
When a call or a message is coming, you can check it without taking out of your mobile phone
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double G points.Write a review
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||33.68||33.68||33.68||Please submit your inquiry below|