TW64 Smart Sports Bluetooth Watch Call Reminder Sleep Monitoring - Orange
- Buyer Protection
- 30 Day Returns
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Domestic Returns for USA Customers
- Learn More>>
- Color: BLACK, BLUE, ORANGE
- Category: Watches > Smart Watches
With the high-end and well-designed appearance, the portable multifunctional smart wristband is perfect in: Tracking steps, distance measurement, calorie consumption management, monitoring your sleep cycle, time displaying, warning you (for drinking, sitting for too long, waking up) with a silent wake alarm. TW64 smart watch is your perfect companion, stay with you everywhere and keep a health record of your body.
Tracking steps - Record and track steps accurately
Distance measurement - Measure you daily walking distance precisely
Calorie consumption management - Calculate the consumption of calorie, record the daily burned calorie
Sleep cycle - Monitoring your sleep cycle automatically, record the quality of sleep
Reminder - Setting reminder for drinking, taking medicines, meeting, sitting for too long or other customized alarm
Call reminder - When incoming calls are not answered in a certain time, TW64 will remind you by vibration (Now only support Android phones)
Message reminder - When new message arrived, TW64 will remind you by vibration, in that case you will not miss any timely message (Now only support Android phones)
Remote Camera - Control your mobile to take photos (Now only support Android phones)
You can set 3 groups alarms at most
Find Movnow Plus from Android Market or Apple Store
Note: The color of word on the screen is random
|Dial and Band||
||Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double G points.Write a review
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||10.15||10.15||10.15||Please submit your inquiry below|