BEWELL ZS - W023A Men Wooden Bangle Quartz Watch with Date Display - Ebony Wood
Note: For multiple item orders, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time. Dispatched in: Item ships within 3 business days.
- Buyer Protection
- 30 Day Returns
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Domestic Returns for USA Customers
- Learn More>>
- Color: BLACK, EBONY WOOD
- Category: Watches > Men's Watches
BEWELL, advocating natural, original, and environmentally friendly design philosophy, shows its original feature. It combines modern fashion appearance and spiritual experience, adding the idealism elements, making it more appealing to us. This Wooden Calendar Quartz Wrist Watch adopts the natural solid wood material, gives you a brand new experience. Light wood, slight fragrance, gear-shaped bezel, all these belong to your attention.
- BEWELL wooden calendar quartz wrist watch for men.
- Adopt the material - wood from nature, reflect the primitive ecology and consummate craft.
- Calendar display, auto update calendar, need not to look at the calendar.
- Imported quartz movement, keep time precise.
- Unique design: Ebony maple wood watch case, strap and back cover, and resin mirror.
- Folding clasp with safety, easy to take on and off.
- Gear case design, make it more fashionable.
- Life water resistant, can do daily activities when wearing it.
- Not only a decoration for your wrist, but also a nice collection, perfect combination of classic and fashion.
- The Ebony Wood one has two kinds of color, random delivery.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By Tena Weyer Jan-27/2018 22:46:20
5 Home runMy husband absolutely loves this watch and I love the great deal I got on it. Thank you!color:EBONY WOOD
By Simon Belzile Jan-12/2018 19:03:55
5 Mr.The item I purchase was exactly what I thought I would get. I am realy satisfied with my purchase.color:EBONY WOOD
By Bacdrummer Jan-18/2017 01:50:18
5 Watchgood watchcolor:EBONY WOOD
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||30.71||30.71||30.71||Please submit your inquiry below|Men's Watches