SINOBI 981 Analog Rhinestone Leather Band Couple Quartz Watch - Black
Note: For multiple item orders, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time. Dispatched in: Item ships within 3 business days.
- Buyer Protection
- 30 Day Returns
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Domestic Returns for USA Customers
- Learn More>>
- Color: BLACK
- Category: Watches > Couple Watches
- SINOBI 981 analog leather band quartz watch for couple and lovers.
- Round dial with rhinestone scales watch in pair, lovers identity sign.
- Precise quartz movement for accurate time keeping.
- Stainless steel back cover and buckle, strong and sturdy in structure.
- PU leather strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
- Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- 20 meters water resistant, but not for swimming and bathing.
|Weight and Size||
||The Male Watch Weight and Size||
|The Female Watch Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By Natalia Jan-23/2017 21:24:07
5 watchesBeautiful black watchescolor:BLACK
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION