Ordro S6 Smart Bluetooth Wristband Watch
Note: For multiple item orders, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time. Dispatched in: Item ships within 3 business days.
25/05/2017 11:00:00 AM
37.51 (60% off)
- Buyer Protection
- 30 Day Returns
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Domestic Returns for USA Customers
- Learn More>>
- Color: BLACK, BLUE, GREEN, PINK
- Category: Watches > Wrist Bracelets
Ordro S6 will help you develop good living habits, it can track your sports, monitor your sleeping status. Also, S6 let you never miss any important calls and messages. S6 is your faithful friend who brings a lot of sunshine for your life, you can use it to take photos or play music on your wrist. I have to say, S6 is your important partner in your life.
Phone call / message reminder: If there is a call or message, S6 will remind you. And Android phones will display the caller ID.
Sport tracking: Record the steps taken, calories burned and distance traveled. Help you achieve your sports goal.
Sleep monitoring: Monitor the quality of sleep; You can check the wake up time, light sleep time and deep sleep time.
Remote camera / music: Control your smart phone to take photos and play music.
Find phone / Anti-lost: Take care of your smart phone and watch, two-way anti lost.
You can scan the QR code to download APP –
Bluetooth function can not be closed
||Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double G points.Write a review
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION